Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - 11 Nights 11 Sunsets

User Info Menu

Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - 11 Nights 11 Sunsets

"Our first time there and it was one of the best meals of the trip! Lobster Mac n cheese - off the hook!"

I had the same experience! THE BEST mac n cheese I have ever had.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmoffat1980 View Post
    "Our first time there and it was one of the best meals of the trip! Lobster Mac n cheese - off the hook!"

I had the same experience! THE BEST mac n cheese I have ever had.
    Absolutely the best ever! I will dream about that mac n cheese...only 343 days until I can order it again!

User Info Menu

Awesome Trip Report. We may have to try that Mac n Cheese when we get there. I also appreciate how you tied the pics into each day and experience. Maybe I am selfish but this really helps me with trip planning for the family.

User Info Menu

Great pix! Thanks for the report.

User Info Menu

Great trip report and awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! My wife and I also loved the lobster mac n cheese at Swordfish!

User Info Menu

Awesome report! I’m surprised you don’t get a room at rondel. We met Delroy over the holidays too. We are staying there next year.

User Info Menu

Thank you for the trip report! Soon come Jamaica for us. Will the glad to get out of this below zero weather.
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TimP420 View Post
    Awesome report! I’m surprised you don’t get a room at rondel. We met Delroy over the holidays too. We are staying there next year.
    We stayed at Rondel for over 8 years and would recommend it. Loved all the staff! Nice place, however...there is a large group from MD (30-45 people) that come the day after Christmas and TAKE OVER the place. We spent 2 miserable Christmases and my husband said no more! The last 3 Christmas holidays we’ve stayed at Charela. We go to Rondel everyday to see Delroy!!! I AM NOT KNOCKING RONDEL! IT IS A LOVELY PLACE! We will stay there again, but not at Christmas when that group is there!