Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Point Village

User Info Menu

Re: Point Village

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicalance/jamaicamary View Post
    Has anyone stayed there recently and if so do you have a contact # for a place there?
    We also rent from Ken Henry - he is a very nice man who takes good care of his units. The only complaint I have is that the Royalton Clothing Optional section is on the point directly across from the tide pools and that spoils the use of them. On one occasion, they made their way over to use those tide pools in the nude and it seems that security was at a loss when asked to deal with that situation. Other than that, we love the quiet atmosphere of Point Village.

User Info Menu

There is a couple we met there in 2015 (Kathy & Terry) from North Dakota that are at the point until Feb 10th. Look them up they are great people and you will enjoy there kindness and light spirit. Tell them Rob & Eryn say hi and tell Kathy to email or text if she can, want to know how they are doing.
    Name:  IMG_6337.JPG
Views: 727
Size:  4.66 MB

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    We own a suite there and are Negril bound two weeks today. The bulk of the Royalton project is finished and that was a tough two years with the dust and the noise. The Royalton has proven to be not a very nice neighbor but that is for another thread. They do have a project on the go that will destroy a pristine snorkeling cove, all for a small 50' beach for their 26 room Grand Lido portion of the resort, but don't get me started on that.

jamaicalance/jamaicamarry when are you looking to rent?? Negril is going to be very busy this season and no doubt the Point Village as well. I have many contact numbers but need to know what time period you are looking at.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

That's brutal. I would think just asking them to leave would do. Perhaps the condo association can write the AI a polite letter asking guests not to use the neighbors facilities. We would pay a $100 plus to visit there, so stay away. I wonder are there no shoreline protection laws stopping them from the damage they are going to do to put a beach there? That's all reef there with quarrel attached. Have they no shame?
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Yeah, I would definitely have said something there and then. That's ridiculous.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply's we are still looking if anyone has more info

User Info Menu

What kind of more info are you seeking? I am at Point right now and can answer any of your questions.

User Info Menu

The picture of you on the bed says "welcome" to me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    What kind of more info are you seeking? I am at Point right now and can answer any of your questions.
    We are looking to stay there for 3 or 4 nights around the 13th of Feb. Preferably an ocean view studio. Any contacts we have been supplied do not answer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicalance/jamaicamary View Post
    We are looking to stay there for 3 or 4 nights around the 13th of Feb. Preferably an ocean view studio. Any contacts we have been supplied do not answer
    Have you tried airbnb?

User Info Menu

I just got a hold of my contact here at The Point. Your email was lost under a pile of others so he will get back to you shortly.