Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *vi* ... why do you torture us? :)

User Info Menu

Re: *vi* ... why do you torture us? :)

Hi there Original Spanky…I finally talked to my friend. This might sound crazy, but he’s the only person I know in Portland who smokes. LOL Anyway, he said yes, you can get edibles there. But to be honest with you, I wasn’t feeling comfortable with his response. It was like he didn’t know “where” to get them, just that you can. I’ll continue to ask others this weekend. Do consider talking to the guys on Boston Beach. A lot of visitors get ganja from them so I’m sure they can get the edibles.

I'm curious...why do you call yourself "original spanky"?

User Info Menu

Well well, I must of had a '' Vi Vibe "" as I haven't checked on this forum for a bit, and here you are !! You have to drop me a e mail sometime when you have a moment, ( preferably when you have a drink in your hand ) I must tell you about my latest Cuba follies !!!!!

User Info Menu

JOJO!!! I definitely need to hear about how you tore up Cuba...again! But it will have to wait until Monday. I'll link you first thing!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Justlooking...that's what some of the beach boys say that about my body LOL!!!!!