Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *vi* ... why do you torture us? :)

User Info Menu

*vi* ... why do you torture us? :)

I'm desperate for a trip report.... and I think you recently hinted at a January posting about your 2017 tripS.
    So.... I'm waiting here (not so) patiently.

User Info Menu

Re: *vi* ... why do you torture us? :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Hi there Sam! You made my day, which desperately NEEDED a "Sam I Am" pick-me-up.

I’ve been to Portland 4 times since my last report and have amassed a room full of video/photo escapades. And yes, I planned on posting highlights from those visits this month. That was until the responsibilities at job #1 changed. Now my down time, if any, is spent concentrating on not screwing up. But anyway, I’ve started sifting, sorting & uploading stuff with a tentative posting goal of beginning of February.

Sooooooo in the meantime, if someone can help me resize my photos I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want the headache of uploading them to a host site first. I just want to pluck them from my computer, but as is they're way too big

Name:  IMG_0009.JPG
Views: 1236
Size:  4.57 MB

User Info Menu

Hello Vi, you have helped me previously . We are booked for 5 nights at Wilks Bay after 8 in Negril. First time in port Antonio. We usually shop at value master . Any places in port Antonio that are close to a super market? Any edibles available that you know of? Any other tips most appreciated. Thanks, Ed

User Info Menu

Hi Ed,

I do all my initial grocery shopping at Ramtulla's Super Centre. Heading towards Wilks Bay, it's on the right hand side as you exit Port Antonio. Very easy to spot. They have everything. Try to load up when you do your shopping as there aren't many stores in that area. As for as edibles, I'll ask my good friend about that and let you know tomorrow along with a few other tips. I'm so excited for you two!!!

User Info Menu

I was hoping for a trip report from Vi also! Looks like your audience is awaiting you girl! We've got 37 days before we hit the rock and experience PA for the very first time, and I'm not ashamed to say I am EXCITED! I love Negril, but I have to admit it sometimes gets a little overwhelming.

User Info Menu

*vi* To the rescue!!! YEA!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

thanks VI

User Info Menu

Fine... if I must endure a few more weeks before living vicariously through your adventure, so be it.

User Info Menu

I like them this size

User Info Menu

Justlooking...that's what some of the beach boys say that about my body LOL!!!!!