Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help on where to stay in Negril this May - Suggestions kindly appreciated

User Info Menu

Re: Need help on where to stay in Negril this May - Suggestions kindly appreciated

Crystal Waters also offers lovely family-sized villas right on the beach.

User Info Menu

Re: Need help on where to stay in Negril this May - Suggestions kindly appreciated

Agree with Bnewb. My buddy swears by Crystal Waters. A bunch of villas with kitchens and a cook if you'd like one.

User Info Menu

Sunset At The Palms is highley recommended !!!

User Info Menu

Coral Seas Garden probably one of your best choices..
    Mi have more travelers stay at Coral Seas than any other resort in Negril...
    Cool Runnings, Marko

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Crystal Waters also offers lovely family-sized villas right on the beach.
    Hi Bnewb where is Crystal Waters located on the beach? I'm looking for Villas too I have Rondel as an option but looking for a second option.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Hi Bnewb where is Crystal Waters located on the beach? I'm looking for Villas too I have Rondel as an option but looking for a second option.
    It is next to Margaritaville.

User Info Menu

Stay away from the Beach Comber Club.............Nuff Said !!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    It is next to Margaritaville.
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hidden Paradise has a 2 bdr. family suite, might be what your looking for, check the site here !