Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Zipline tour near Negril

User Info Menu

Zipline tour near Negril

Is there a zipline tour near Negril? One of the krew is looking.

User Info Menu

Re: Zipline tour near Negril

Jamwest and YS falls are a couple

User Info Menu

Jamwest does pick up at your hotel (I'd confirm that that also includes drop off, as it doesn't state on website)

ETA ... actually, it does say that drop off is included on the "important information" tab
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Thanks for the feedback. Has anyone been to Jamwest? The pics of the zip line look interesting, but not much forest canopy.

User Info Menu

The only full-on canopy tour I've ever done, was near Ochi. I don't remember the name of the place as it was arranged by the hotel, but it was a nice lengthy tour with a good number of zip lines. This was probably 10+ years ago.

YS Falls only has a couple lines, but it is a nice diversion if you are going for the falls. I would imagine that Jam West has more lines in their course, but I think you are right about the lack of canopy.

User Info Menu

We did the Jamwest. Yeah, there really isn't much canopy, but they are really high up in the air and quite a rush.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    We did the Jamwest. Yeah, there really isn't much canopy, but they are really high up in the air and quite a rush.
    Thank you. This might work for the young folks who are interested. Not for me. Did a zip line tour once in Nicaragua, darn near &^%$ myself.

User Info Menu

We did one probably close to 10 years back located between MB and Lucea, I forget the name but its the same as those stables located along the highway. This was a canopy tour and could also be combined with kayaking (which we had more fun on than the zipline).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewer View Post
    We did one probably close to 10 years back located between MB and Lucea, I forget the name but its the same as those stables located along the highway. This was a canopy tour and could also be combined with kayaking (which we had more fun on than the zipline).
    Homebrewer...sounds like you're referring to Chukka Caribbean Adventures...ziplining about 30 min. outside of Montego Bay.

User Info Menu

That was it - Chukka.