Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: HELP this newly divorced Couples Resorts only staying Jamaica loving female :)

User Info Menu

Re: HELP this newly divorced Couples Resorts only staying Jamaica loving female :)

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Jennifer, rooms with a kitchenette are larger, and nice..... is you don't mind paying the extra price.......and yes, if you have the option, late April is awesome !
    JoJo, You gotta be getting excited with your first trip a month away yesterday! I'll be there a few days ahead of you. My daughter (JenDeke), her GF and grandson are coming down too but will be gone by the 13th (they're getting there a few days ahead of me cause of conflicting schedules, but are comfy there since I had them there last year) so you won't get to meet them .

User Info Menu

Re: HELP this newly divorced Couples Resorts only staying Jamaica loving female :)

Well if you single and want to be with other single people as well as some families and couples.....
    Coral Seas Garden on the beach road beside Sunrise and almost across from Bourbon Beach has it's share of solo Travelers usually....
    Mi know of 4 solo Travelers checking in der today alone....yah Mon
    Great rates, clean, pool, WiFi, etc
    Cool Runnings, Marko

User Info Menu

I 3rd what JoJo said about WS she turned me on to them and I stayed this pass November in the 1bedroom apartment and it was great although I'm a Coco & Rondel kinda girl I have added WS to the list...you will enjoy staying there!
    You should shoot for April Boardie bash week the last week in April it will be a blast with lots of other solo travelers!

User Info Menu

Arrow Re: HELP this newly divorced Couples Resorts only staying Jamaica loving female :)

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    I 3rd what JoJo said about WS she turned me on to them and I stayed this pass November in the 1bedroom apartment and it was great although I'm a Coco & Rondel kinda girl I have added WS to the list...you will enjoy staying there!
    You should shoot for April Boardie bash week the last week in April it will be a blast with lots of other solo travelers!
    Thanks for the suggestion! It looks like last week of April is nearly sold out at WS.. Should be fun for you all!

I almost bit the bullet for WS then freaked out. I am not a high maintenance girl but I am kind of. LOL! Not really I just have to be realistic. I don't need fancy accommodations but I also don't want to be completely self sufficient either.

I just keep going back to IAW and think that is where I would be most comfortable going from AI to non AI. Even though it is triple the price of WS.

UGH!! Why can't I make a decision.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jennifereisme View Post
    I almost bit the bullet for WS then freaked out. I am not a high maintenance girl but I am kind of. LOL! Not really I just have to be realistic. I don't need fancy accommodations but I also don't want to be completely self sufficient either.
    I totally understand! Even though I enjoyed my stay at WS I most likely will head back to Coco or Rondel my comfort zones!😅😅

Take your time and go with your gut feeling and enjoy!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    I totally understand! Even though I enjoyed my stay at WS I most likely will head back to Coco or Rondel my comfort zones!����

Take your time and go with your gut feeling and enjoy!
    Thanks for making me feel better about being such a brat. LOL!!!

User Info Menu

Jennifer.... absolutely, if you was a little more fancy, YOU will probably be more comfy at IAW.........myself, I JUST NEED A CLEAN ROOM, HOT WATER, Safety , AND A REALLY NICE BALCONY...........
    The reason I always send solos to WS, is it's really nice social bar..... but you can always go there and have a drink, ..or 2...

User Info Menu

Jennifer.... absolutely, if you was a little more fancy, YOU will probably be more comfy at IAW.........myself, I JUST NEED A CLEAN ROOM, HOT WATER, Safety , AND A REALLY NICE BALCONY...........
    The reason I always send solos to WS, is it's really nice social bar..... but you can always go there and have a drink, ..or 2...
    Really that is all I need too girl!! My main things are all that you mentioned but crazy you mentioned the balcony because that is what I am obsessed with by pics at IAW.. They look so spacious and comfy!!! A comfy balcony is honestly why I keep going back to wanting to stay at IAW.... I like to drink coffee, smoke cigs, and play games in the morning and want a comfy balcony to do so. Are balconies at WS good size?

User Info Menu

Jen, if you go to their home page, click on rooms, and if you click on standard room, garden side.....you can see a pic of a balcony, and see it is nice and large. Like I said before , I always get second floor, and I spend ALOT of time on my balcony!

User Info Menu

Jen, if you go to their home page, click on rooms, and if you click on standard room, garden side.....you can see a pic of a balcony, and see it is nice and large. Like I said before , I always get second floor, and I spend ALOT of time on my balcony!
    Thanks Jojo!!