Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Question on sending documents to someone in Negril by using the US Post Office

User Info Menu

Question on sending documents to someone in Negril by using the US Post Office

After returning from my 3 month stay in Jamaica, I realized I had inadvertently taken some important papers belonging to someone who lives in Negril. I was thinking of sending them back in an Intl Flat Rate envelope from the Post Office but didn't know how to properly address it.

Can anyone give me the proper way to address it so a person can go to the Post Office in Negril and pick it up? I was thinking that the following would work but don't know for sure.

I. P. Freely
    General Delivery
    Negril Post Office
    Westmoreland
    Jamaica W. I.
    Thanks for any help.

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Question on sending documents to someone in Negril by using the US Post Office

You don't need the "General Delivery" part, and the last line should spell out West Indies. I have seen things routed through Wisconsin before getting here.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!