Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fruit & Veggie Stands

User Info Menu

Fruit & Veggie Stands

Looking for stands near Villa Sur Mer within walking distance , any close by? They don't serve food so I don't think they go to this hotel.

User Info Menu

Re: Fruit & Veggie Stands

I can't think of any stands off hand...but you're located near Wise Choice grocery store, which will cover most of your produce needs. And, there's a bunch of restaurants nearby...LTU Pub, Ivans, Kool Vybes etc.

User Info Menu

What about the little place across from Catcha? right across from the entrance gate. I don't remember exactly what they had (I think beer, chips etc..) since it was late but the owners were very nice.

User Info Menu

It may be a little trek from Villa Ser Mer but Tony has a fruit stand right at the Rainbow shop (garden side of road) , near Sips and Bites (sea side), which is all right before Rockhouse when u are traveling from villa sur mer towrd the beach. He is a sweetheart.

User Info Menu

Tony also carries veggies too & will be very happy to get what ever you want..his prices are very reasonable too..goes to the market in Sav 2 to 3 times a week in high season because of the quick turnover...I stay right across the street at Coral Seas from his stand...so I'm by him every day during my stay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cd1523 View Post
    What about the little place across from Catcha? right across from the entrance gate. I don't remember exactly what they had (I think beer, chips etc..) since it was late but the owners were very nice.
    That's Wise Choice
    Another great place to eat nearby is Sea Star, right up the lane from Catcha

User Info Menu

How far of a walk is Wise Choice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Taz View Post
    How far of a walk is Wise Choice
    Barely a 5 min walk from VSM...but I'm longish legged

User Info Menu

Ally's Sandwich hut has a variety of fruit for sale and he is up
    past the Mirage hotel heading towards town.

User Info Menu

Where on the beach is the farmers market being held today.