Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Ya'll! I'm coming in December!

Hey Ya'll! I'm coming in December!

I'm thrilled to tell you that I'll be arriving in Negril on Dec 12, with bells on!

Look for me at the usual places... Charela Inn, Seastar, beach shows and all over the west end!

I'm so looking forward to seeing my old pals and making some new friends too!

Lotsa love to you Negril.com! Bless!

RB$

User Info Menu

Hey Robin, hubby and I so enjoyed meeting you at Seastar last March. What are the chances you'll be there in March 2012? We're arriving on the 7th for two weeks. Would love to hear you sing again. Your show was GREAT!!!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Well, finally! I always miss you when I am there but I arrive on the 10th so I'll be seeing you again - probably at Seastar.

Name:  Christmas Beach.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  4.5 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

We will be staying at Charela for a week beginning Dec 27th. See ya then!

User Info Menu

Great news! Anxious to see you again at the new and improved Seastar stage.

User Info Menu

Please post your schedule when you get it.

User Info Menu

I feel so blessed that I can see you perform here in Canada and in Negrill... I will be there Dec 27th Robin and will be catching a few shows.. Great news girlfriend!
    Jamaica Bound!

I will be around from mid Dec to about mid March so I should catch all of you. I have to go back to Canada for the Blues awards Jan 16th, I was nominated for female vocalist of the year so I want to be there. Gives me a reason to buy a new dress! : ) But I'll be back on the island probably by the 23rd of Jan at the latest... Might as well!

I can't wait to see the new stage at Seastar. I hear it's a fantastic venue now, even better than before. Good for Chris and Francine for seeing the big picture.

It got real cold here in Toronto tonight. Makes me want to come back to my sweet Negril. Soon come...

RB$

User Info Menu

Robin, congrats on the nomination! That's wonderful. And by all means, buy a new dress, LOL. I thought you looked great in the little black number you wore last March.
    See you at Seastar in March!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

Absolutely, and about my nomination for Female Vocalist of the Year, anyone with a Canadian address (or whatever) can vote for me at http://www.mapleblues.ca

I'd be oh so grateful!

Bless! RB$

http://www.reverbnation.com/robinbanks