Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurants - Sad list that are now closed. :( Looking for replacements.

User Info Menu

Restaurants - Sad list that are now closed. :( Looking for replacements.

The list of good food places that Negril has lost in the past few years SADLY include:

Cosmo's

Fatty's

Niah's Kitchen

Norm the Patty Guy (RIP)

Marshall the chicken guy aka Step-Aside (RIP)

Bently's Crabhouse

Eddies DeBar

Hungry Lion

Jenny's Cakes

Sunset After Dark

Teddy's Hideaway

Juicy J's

I'm looking for places to replace these past favourites. Any current recommendations?
    Last edited by Craig123; 01-24-2018 at 11:52 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: Restaurants - Sad list that are now closed. :( Looking for replacements.

I thought Niah was some where on the west end now??????
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I thought Niah was some where on the west end now??????
    Me too but didn't see his place last year. Maybe I just missed it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Norman, the Patty man is NOT DEAD and selling patties everyday on the beach. Niah is on the West End, Jenny's is now County Western, Juicy J's is now Pilots Cafe on the beach road across from the old Gardenia.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Oh, and I think Teddy is still at Treehouse...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Norman, the Patty man is NOT DEAD and selling patties everyday on the beach. Niah is on the West End, Jenny's is now County Western, Juicy J's is now Pilots Cafe on the beach road across from the old Gardenia.
    Yeah, we saw Norm yesterday

User Info Menu

I think he meant, Neville.....patty man. Beef patties, chicken patties, veggie patties, patty patties!

User Info Menu

Thanks for that Rob. Was it Neville who passed away?

User Info Menu

Jenny's is still open and so is Juicy J's. That's great. .... wait a minute...... let me get this straight. When a restaurant closes it's doors and another differently named restaurant opens in an different building or adjacent building, that means the original restaurant has never closed. OK I understand.

The west end road is very long. Exactly where is Niah's Kitchen?
    Last edited by Craig123; 01-24-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Well, same owner, same chef, same food, same menu, different name and/or location.

Nobody here considers Jenny's, Juicy J or Niah's closed... Just relocated which happens all the time...