Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 77west

User Info Menu

Re: 77west

hey_Mon - we have our cook make dinner every night but Sunday (I always make her stay away Sunday and spend day with her family) so we really don't eat out. In Billy's Bay Strikey's is supposed to have good lion fish in coconut milk, everyone (the locals at least) seem to like the food at 77 West and the singing chef always sounds interesting. Just got back late last night - had a blast. Weather not too good - too windy to go in the sea, a little rain but still nice and warm

User Info Menu

SVW We stayed at Lyric in December and met the owner Annabelle Todd (She is wonderful BTW). She is also one of the three partners that own 77 West. She invited us out to see 77 West so we went over one afternoon and hung out in their restaurant/bar. Having been there I would say that the pictures on the website are very accurate. It is a lovely spot, and from what we could see the place is very well managed and ran. The bar and restaurant were very nice and the prices were pretty reasonable. Service was friendly, and very good. Food was very good. The views were post card worthy. I know from researching things online that sometimes a hotels website makes things look nicer than than the reality, but I just looked at 77West.net again, and the place is exactly as advertised. Hope this helps!

Spiff

User Info Menu

Thanks Spiff. That does help

User Info Menu

hey-mon,

Have a great trip!! Stay safe and have fun. Looking forward to some photos and trip reports!!

Name:  Chillin.JPG
Views: 1382
Size:  1.03 MBName:  Treasure Beach.JPG
Views: 1277
Size:  4.12 MB
    Last edited by johng; 02-24-2018 at 10:23 AM.

User Info Menu

Have fun hey_mon - I know you will