Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 77west

User Info Menu

77west

I have been looking at this property with great interest! It looks beautiful & peaceful, just what I need. It's fairly new so have any of you stayed there? Any thoughts?

User Info Menu

Re: 77west

Believe it has just recently opened. We are staying at Lyric. I'll in a few weeks and I think I read the owner of Lyric is also the owner of 77 West. Will definitely be looking at the property when we are there, and plan on trying the restaurant as well.
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Lyric looks sweet. any negatives to it?

User Info Menu

We are there in 4 more weeks.....will let you know. My hunch says what could be negative in treasure beach, but hey, you never know. Will put a small report up!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Some day we may try Lyric. Heading back to Villa Du Soleil in a couple weeks. We will have to check out 77 West - pretty close to where we will be.

User Info Menu

Let me know what you think after checking it out if you don't mind. The pictures are beautiful.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumghoul View Post
    Some day we may try Lyric. Heading back to Villa Du Soleil in a couple weeks. We will have to check out 77 West - pretty close to where we will be.
    Hey Rumghoul, we are at Villa De la Sable on the 24th of Feb for a week. Any chance we overlap?
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SVW View Post
    I have been looking at this property with great interest! It looks beautiful & peaceful, just what I need. It's fairly new so have any of you stayed there? Any thoughts?
    We had dinner there one night last month. Food was good the views were incredible. A pod/school/? of dolphins swam buy while we were having cocktails which was way cool. The property looked really well put together.

User Info Menu

hey_mon - nope, we will miss each other again. Have you ever stayed at De la Sable? Let me know how it is. If I ever get friends to come with us it might be a good option. ENJOY!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumghoul View Post
    hey_mon - nope, we will miss each other again. Have you ever stayed at De la Sable? Let me know how it is. If I ever get friends to come with us it might be a good option. ENJOY!!
    Thank you, I will let you know what we think. Would be a great property to get 5 or 6 couples down for a vacay!!! Any good restaurants in the Close vicinity for breakfast or dinner? Trying to figure out what to have prepared while we are there and what we will go out for.....
    ― Bob Marley