Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations please. Food fruits attractions

User Info Menu

Re: Recommendations please. Food fruits attractions

I was Going over some spots to eat and a lot of them are closed on Monday. So thanks for the woodys suggestion ! Yes we’re excited to try San sky. Try something different

User Info Menu

Vacationlovaa, while there are plenty of places to eat in Portland, there aren't many sit-down restaurants with a wait staff. And the ones that are, such as Dickies Best Kept Secret, Wilkes Cuisine, Anna Banana, Cliff Hanger and Scotch Bonnet, I can't recommend because their reviews are not consistent. The bad are real bad and the good are real good...too much of a gamble. Woody's on the other hand will not disappoint you. I tend to drink a lot and just nibble on food. But when I went to Woody's I ate everything on my plate. It was just that good. So if I had to choose one sit-down place to eat, it would be Woody's.

The Safari Deck located at the Great Huts in Boston Bay, is a place I'm planning to try. I've visited the property twice which is fabulously designed from end to end, but never ate there. Check out the website and if the set up looks interesting to you, email them, info@greathuts.com, to find out what nights they are open to the public.

User Info Menu

I will definitely try our great hits didn’t even know it existed thank you so much vi