Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Trip Report - Portland 2017

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report - Portland 2017

Okay...intermission is over. I just returned from my happy place, Portland. It was beyond awesome but WAY too short. I will be adding that experience onto this report.

In the meantime… Mr. & Mrs. Lunatic and Vacationlovaa, Devon is still a sweetheart and I’m whipping him into shape when it comes to being on time!!! LOL His daughter is a 2-year old genius. The child’s vocabulary is outstanding. TAH I’ve got some GOOD stuff to pass on about Sea Cliff/CliffHanger. JoJo…missy…I know if you were hanging with me, we would have gotten into a HEAP of trouble almost every night!!! I attended three parties that were rockin!! Tubes, I revisited Under the Rock…sigh…that place is still so tranquil.

User Info Menu

Vi what a nice treat ...man do you have a way of capturing the very essence of sweet portland..thanks for the ride....more please

User Info Menu

Yayyyy!

Hey Rob, we need a popcorn emoji! Vi's reports are like reading a good book, and you always need snacks!

User Info Menu

He has a two year old ! Awh. Going to get her a gift our next reach is in September. Can’t wait to hear it ! Was looking into cliff hanger

User Info Menu

I look forward to experiencing your trip through your words, Vi

Sorry you had to come back

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Okay...intermission is over. I just returned from my happy place, Portland. It was beyond awesome but WAY too short. I will be adding that experience onto this report.

In the meantime… Mr. & Mrs. Lunatic and Vacationlovaa, Devon is still a sweetheart and I’m whipping him into shape when it comes to being on time!!! LOL His daughter is a 2-year old genius. The child’s vocabulary is outstanding. TAH I’ve got some GOOD stuff to pass on about Sea Cliff/CliffHanger. JoJo…missy…I know if you were hanging with me, we would have gotten into a HEAP of trouble almost every night!!! I attended three parties that were rockin!! Tubes, I revisited Under the Rock…sigh…that place is still so tranquil.
    Excellent....

*tents fingers and waits*

User Info Menu

You know me…can’t hold back telling it like it is Sammyb. Portland is truly a picturesque region. Places that have become familiar to me still reveal something new to gaze upon.

Maralunatic LOL @ snacks. You might want to load up on a few bags of your favorite munchies for my summer report. I plan to provide a lot of reading.

Yes, Vacationlovaa, his adorable little princess starts school in September and I get to give her her very first backpack and school shoes! So nice of you to consider getting her a gift. I’m sure whatever you pick out, she will love and Devon will appreciate.

Hi there agregory…always a treat when you stop by. It was HARD coming back, but having a couple of weeks to look forward to this summer helped somewhat.

Hi TAH! I was so personally impressed by the vibe of Sea Cliff that I’m staying there during my Fall reach.

User Info Menu

Nice! I'll be eagerly awaiting that report for sure. If it has any sort of sea access (even if it's difficult), we'll definitely give it a go.

User Info Menu

** The End **