Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Ride from Mobay to Negril

User Info Menu

Ride from Mobay to Negril

Greetings All, looks as if my flight has been cancelled due to the weather back east . . I'm here in Cali. Was going to use Knutsford but it leaves at 6:30 which would mean a late arrival in Negril. I'm kinda scared in the dark and all traveling alone. Can anyone suggest safe and reasonable taxi or driver they've used? My flight arrives 2/10/18 at 2pm in Mobay, give thanks & bless

User Info Menu

Re: Ride from Mobay to Negril

I would recommend my son Linston but he's booked for the day.

Any of the transportation sponsors here on the board will be a good choice. You can contact most of them by phone.

Best of luck and have a geat time in Jamaica

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Linston would be my first choice, Joe Cool my second. You can sign up on their website. Just Google Joecoolnegril. Last time we used a Joe Cool there was a tropical storm. Our driver (forget her name for now) drove flawlessly. My wives get nervous for any little thing, and felt completely safe.
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 02-09-2018 at 04:07 PM.

User Info Menu

Dudley Warren and his company Big Ship Tours. We have used Dudley for over 20 years. Simply the best!
    www.bigshiptours.com

1(876)772-8759 • 1(876)386-9510
    Whatsapp 1(876)322-2813
    Email info@bigshiptours.com

User Info Menu

If Linston isn't available, I would recommend Michael's On Time taxi. At least you know Michael will be driving the taxi and not someone who works for him.