Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transport preferences

User Info Menu

Transport preferences

Planning trip to Negril next year. I am wondering what everyone's preference is for transport to and from Negril and who would you use over and over again. I used Clive the first time I went in 2008 and had a great experience both ways. The last time I went in 2009, the ride to Negril was great, but the ride back to Mobay was a hell ride. The driver drove way too fast, I was scared we would get in an accident. I told him to slow down, he did, but it wasn't that much. I did e-mail Clive about this and he was very apologetic. Would love to use him again but I don't want to experience that again.

Thanks for your help.

User Info Menu

Re: Transport preferences

Have used Steve Positive and he is a very safe driver. Would definitely use him again.
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

I use Linston

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

We used Winston from negrilonetop.com and was a very cautious driver. He drove us from Treasure Beach to Negril then 2 days later from Negril to Mobay. I never felt so safe with a driver then him.

User Info Menu

Been using http://luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.com/ for several years. And have always felt safe.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

You can avoid the drive & fly to Negril in 12 mins...that's the wsy i Ppersonally do it.

User Info Menu

I used Joe Cool and enjoyed the ride. Rode with Joe's wife and had a fun journey.

http://www.joecooltaxiandtoursjamaica.com/

User Info Menu

I have used Dudley Warren and his company Big Ship Tours for over 20 years. Simply the best!

www.bigshiptours.com

1(876)772-8759 • 1(876)386-9510
    Whatsapp 1(876)322-2813
    Email info@bigshiptours.com

User Info Menu

Been using Kingsley's company the past few years. Always a good ride. Really nice guys. extremely professional.

http://kingsleystakecaretours.com/

User Info Menu

We have also used Joe Cool Taxi several times. Never been disappointed
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*