Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edibles

User Info Menu

Edibles

Does anyone know where the beach shake and bake is that sells the edibles. We walked the beach last night from Charela to Kuyaba and didn't see anything.

User Info Menu

Re: Edibles

It's Wake and Bake, Shake and Bake is for chicken. If I remember right it's near Woodstock. They have a chalkboard towards the waters edge with neon writing. I've seen this during the daytime, but can't remember seeing it after dark. Read the recent tread here where a young lady had a very bad experience after eating a brownie from a beach vendor. She was brave enough to post her experience so we can all learn from it. Make sure you make your purchase from a reputable place, if at all.

User Info Menu

Wake & Bake may be under another name now...there's a "dispute" in town about who has the rights to the name.

It's definitely important to purchase from a reputable place ...but it's also important to not overindulge when you may have never consumed before or consumed from that particular vendor. The good vendors will advise you on how to enjoy their product.

User Info Menu

Go on up to the Ted"s Shroom Boom on the cliff's if you want to shake and bake
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Go on up to the Ted"s Shroom Boom on the cliff's if you want to shake and bake
    Or Montanas across the street

User Info Menu

Last time we got ours from Bob the brownie man. We are at Legends this time, is there a good vendor near Legends?
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Just keep an eye out for Norman

User Info Menu

Great! Will keep an eye out for Norman. We get in later on Saturday, so maybe we will see him on Sunday.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Go up to Can-Jam (Wake and Bake cafe, West End, on the garden side just past LTU and Citronella). Her butter is amazing. U can get a variety of delicious edibles and u will love them all. I especially love the popcorn. You can share it with a lot of people or just munch nonstop for days. You don’t need too much. Last time I was there, Karen shared with me a bowl of extra popcorn and I didn’t even really eat any from my own bag!!!

Here’s a good plan if u are coming from the beach... make an afternoon or evening out of it. Visit Can-Jam, Ras Rody for ital food and LTU for drinks during the sunset! That’s a really nice part of the road up on the cliffs.

User Info Menu

That may have been me...update to my edible experience this year. I had 1/4 of a cookie from the Wake and Bake on the west end (not on the beach) this was a much better experience!