Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T-Water Construction

User Info Menu

Re: T-Water Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu and Al View Post
    Lloyd is back on the beach, probably near Coconut International, Moms, Bar-B-Barn
    Wow....he is still alive? That's awesome. I can't believe that my husband has already gone to the Great Beyond, but Lloyd is still around. I'm tentatively planning to go to SATP this fall, but if I find myself down that way I will definitely go try to find him and say hello. He won't remember me; the only thing that made me memorable was that my husband was over a foot taller than I am. Unless I wear my Kliban cat T-shirt, which seemed to be memorable down there for some reason. It has this image on it.

Name:  c7c0e4b0a67c243238ad42cb00fd8a66.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  77.9 KB

User Info Menu

hackwriter, you might be surprised. We stayed at T Water in the late 80's and early 90's when we first met Lloyd. We saw him last year and he remembered us. He brought it up first. It was nice talking to him after all these years.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Madtown Lady View Post
    hackwriter, you might be surprised. We stayed at T Water in the late 80's and early 90's when we first met Lloyd. We saw him last year and he remembered us. He brought it up first. It was nice talking to him after all these years.
    Wow, that's cool. I'm going to Negril in October to bury/scatter my late husband's ashes. Staying at SATP but might take a taxi trip down that way one day while there.

User Info Menu

I have an aunt that use to go to T-water quite a few years ago. My uncle died about 8-9yrs ago. she stopped going to Jamaica then. Then recently returning with me and some other family a few years ago, to travellers. she hasn't been in the greatest health and is hoping to return this dec (she had to cancel last year). just curious if any people from t-water remember her and my uncle from then, and are there in mid dec. names melodye and Mike smiarowlski???