Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: It will be just about 16 months between trips after not going more than 3 for 4 years

User Info Menu

It will be just about 16 months between trips after not going more than 3 for 4 years

But this guy is coming back to negril for a week at the end of April. Sometimes life gets in the way, but I am looking forward to getting back to the island.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: It will be just about 16 months between trips after not going more than 3 for 4 y

Welcome back man! See you soon!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: It will be just about 16 months between trips after not going more than 3 for 4 y

Hey Fiip,

See you in April.

E A G L E S

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

WOW...I can't believe it's been that long!
    It'll be great to see you, Flip...and don't take so long the next time!!

User Info Menu

Very much looking forward to it.

User Info Menu

Man, I had to read that about 4 times before I could figure out what the heck you were trying to say there.

Nice to hear that you guys are coming back!

We will be around if you need any drinking buddies.
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Just one of us coming.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    Just one of us coming.
    Is this a joint trip with PGW and Uncle Johnny? 'Cause that would be awesome.