Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firely room/suite recommendations

User Info Menu

Firely room/suite recommendations

Usually stay at CCLP but looking to stay at Firefly in April. Does anyone have any room/suite favorites? Thanks in advance for any advice/recommendations!
    Maryann

User Info Menu

Re: Firely room/suite recommendations

Hi Maryann, what...no banana bread ??? oh yes, my friends stayed there last April. Be sure to get the one with the balcony overlooking the ocean. It is really nice ( white netting over bed ) large bathroom, kitchen, but the one issue is the narrow staircase that goes up to the place, other than that, pretty nice !!

User Info Menu

Lol! I'm definitely going to miss the Banana bread. Want to try something different this time and Firefly has been getting great reviews. The suite you're describing sounds like the penthouse suite. Will look into that one first and see what kind of price they can quote me. Thanks so much, Jojo!

User Info Menu

It is worth the extra money for the Penthouse Suite if you can. This is the view from the balcony.

Name:  Firefly View.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  101.7 KB
    Last edited by Prism; 02-26-2018 at 01:36 PM.

User Info Menu

Yep, that's it, that's the view......total privacy, and great folks. Also quiet at night.....

User Info Menu

Beautiful view! Thank you for posting that, Prism, and thanks again, Jojo! And love the fact that it's quiet at night. Not much of a night person and like to go to bed early and get up early.

User Info Menu

We use to stay at firefly for about 10yrs in a row. We stayed in room 10 below the penthouse and one of the cabins up near the front, when 10 wasn't available. We went there last week to visit some friends that are staying in the penthouse. They had said that the grape trees have grown so much that the beautiful view just isn't there anymore. They had suggested that the trees should be trimmed up. Don't know what management said.
    Good Luck with your choice Maryann.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Lance and Mary! A full view would be nice but not necessarily a deal breaker. I'm just wondering if the Pelican Suite and the Penthouse Suite are one in the same. I will try calling them today to get some more details. Totally appreciate all your feedback.

User Info Menu

The two suites are in the same building it is the pink building on their site. The picture is from the Pelican Suite which is the uppermost balcony in the middle of the pic of the building.
    Last edited by Prism; 02-26-2018 at 04:32 PM.

User Info Menu

Just checked out of room 16. It’s a two bedroom apartment. Bedrooms are upstairs in the loft sort of thing. Kitchen living room and shower downstairs. Another bathroom upstairs. We really liked it!