Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treehouse..Groupon/Front Room Help

User Info Menu

Treehouse..Groupon/Front Room Help

Happy Monday, its been a cold winter but I am still riding the high of our fabulous Eagles winning the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!
    Does anyone know if Treehouse regularly puts out a Groupon or is it random and I've missed it? And can any boardies help me with the layout? We stayed in an upper room, toward the back - it was wonderful and private but I'm looking into maybe moving up to one of the front rooms...there seems to be 6 (?) rooms and I would want the upper floor, can someone help with room numbers/letter and possible description of the rooms?

Thanks all!

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse..Groupon/Front Room Help

The ocean view rooms are smaller then the garden view..I have stayed in both and go with garden as they are bigger and the distance factor to the beach is minimal unless you are right in the front unit..the suites are really nice sized with a large balcony and are super nice but way more $

User Info Menu

Thanks Fargoman. I was thinking the front suites but only for a splurge, I agree, I really liked the garden view and didn't mind the what...15 steps to the beach, lol.

User Info Menu

She hasn't run a groupon or living social deal in a while, one is about due. The beach front suites are A, B, C on the ground level and D, E, F upstairs.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Thanks Ras Walleye, that is what I was wondering. Have you stayed in one? Do they have a microwave and fridge? I think I saw one on YouTube and they look very spacious...I can only imagine sitting on the porch and watching the sunset. Beautiful!

User Info Menu

Yes, we've stayed in E many times. The have a kitchenette including stove, fridge and microwave. 2 bathrooms.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

We have stayed no where else but the Treehouse for about 15 years. We once got upgraded to a oceanfront suite because our standard garden room had a problem with the A.C. - Man that was a treat!
    We want some place quieter (it's gotten very busy with those Groupons) so this year we are staying at Charela Inn. 4/20 can't come soon enough!

User Info Menu

That's a great upgrade!!! And you really cant beat the included breakfast. I thought it was a little crowded as well but from the day trip/drop offs they have. Been back and forth staying there again or trying Charela or Coco. Have a great April vacation!

User Info Menu

WE have a garden suite booked for Jan 2019 we wanted an ocean view one but they were already booked. So am I right reading above that the garden suites are bigger then the ocean view suites?

User Info Menu

I have stayed in both suites and they seemed to be the same size ..the garden view rooms are bigger then ocean view ones but they are different comparisons then the suites