Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Rockhouse Hotel on the beach ......... soon come ! !

User Info Menu

Re: Another Rockhouse Hotel on the beach ......... soon come ! !

Thanks Rob!
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

I just looked at dates. they have dates open for Jan. of 2019. I was shocked I thought the rates would be higher it being Rockhouse.

User Info Menu

where is there info on pricing ? thanks

User Info Menu

i have e mailed a few times with no response. wanted to reserve a room for next feb. anyone else tried to contact them?

Administrator

User Info Menu

I checked on the property the other day, and there is still heavy work going on.

I would give them about another month before expecting replies or on site tours. There is still concrete being poured and basic construction happening.

But it looks to be a beautiful unique addition to Negril's boutique hotel business!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Join us April 27th, 2018 at Skylark for the 20th Annual Boardie Bash

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    hello Rob,
    been curious about skylark. i am guessing not opened as i heard not till january ? will you do some pics next time you are there. thanks
    The Negril Rumor Mill is always baited with misinformation. Skylark is presently not open, but they are completing the bar and restaurant first. A few rooms are presently done, but there is still much concrete and construction going on.

We will be taking pictures at the Bash and rooms will be able to be viewed. The landscaping will be one of the last things to happen, so a picture now, with construction still talking place would not be very representative of the completed property.

User Info Menu

Skylark hotel on the beach

hello, anyone have an idea regarding the opening? there are pictures on line but when we were there in february it seemed like it was a long way from being completed. thanks,

User Info Menu

Re: Skylark hotel on the beach

anyone pass the hotel sight recently?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Skylark hotel on the beach

Spanky,

I walked the entire property about 10 days ago, as we have been talking with them about having our Boardie Bash there!

It is going to be a stunning place. I answered you in detail in the other thread.

(My reply stated above from the Boardie Bash "pinned" thread, as well as the entirety of Original Spanky's further inquiry has been merged with this original thread.)

User Info Menu