Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril Palms Hotel

User Info Menu

Negril Palms Hotel

Hello fellow Negril fans! I have been to Negril many times but have not stayed at Negril Palms any one have any experience there good or bad? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Palms Hotel

mn Negril fan..
    Have never stayed, but heard positive things. It's location is a ways down though, I prefer the area of WS....

User Info Menu

Are you going towards the end of April ???

User Info Menu

Last year I had four guest that stayed there. Very happy with the place. Well run and managed

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Thanks Cap Can Linston Carry up to 5 persons?

User Info Menu

Hi JoJo will be there 6 to 14 April I also love white sands but got a great deal on this

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mn negril fan View Post
    Thanks Cap Can Linston Carry up to 5 persons?
    mn Negril,

Not at this time but soon come

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    mn Negril,

Not at this time but soon come

Cap
    Stayed there several times....budget hotel directly on beach. Clean, well run....would def recommend.

User Info Menu

Thanks to all much appreciated any other opinions also appreciated. Thanks every one!

MN Negril fan

User Info Menu

Just stayed there early in the month, very much enjoyed my stay. I actually love that section of beach, quiet, less higglers, etc. As for the hotel, hot water, a/c, tv, great security, good restaurant with reasonable prices (I ate breakfast only there) and a very friendly and helpful staff. Each room has a small patio with a table and 2 chairs, great to sit out there and enjoy the tropical jungle type feel. Minor issues, get your beach towels asap (they run out), no blanket in room (if you ask they will bring you a bed spread) and the deck around the pool could use some refinishing. I would stay there again in a heartbeat, great deal for the price.