Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Port Antonio

User Info Menu

Port Antonio

Just wanted to say PA is everything people said! So loving this trip and I will do a trip report when I return

User Info Menu

Re: Port Antonio

Maralunatic! Hi there!!! and Many, many, many thanks to you in advance for the promise of a report!!!!!!!! Can't wait! But for now, enjoy Portland to the fullest.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maralunatic View Post
    Just wanted to say PA is everything people said! So loving this trip and I will do a trip report when I return
    We are so looking forward to our 1st trip to PA! Love all the great tips Vi....thank you!
    Maralunatic - Would love to hear your thoughts and tips!

One question. When we arrive via Knutsford from Negril should we prearrange a taxi to Goblin Hill or simply take a route taxi?

User Info Menu

I'd probably arrange something for arrival, at least have a number to call. I'm sure someone here can help w/ that. You wouldn't want to end up standing in the rain, waiting for an empty route taxi.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    I'd probably arrange something for arrival, at least have a number to call. I'm sure someone here can help w/ that. You wouldn't want to end up standing in the rain, waiting for an empty route taxi.
    On our way to Port Antonio after 2 amazing weeks in Negril! So looking forward to our new adventure!

User Info Menu

Have a fabulous time! I know you're gonna love it and I wish I was back there right now instead of looking at the huge snowstorm we're supposed to get.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maralunatic View Post
    Have a fabulous time! I know you're gonna love it and I wish I was back there right now instead of looking at the huge snowstorm we're supposed to get.
    Port Antonio is amazing! So beautiful and peaceful. We love it!
    We are happy to miss the snowstorm heading to WI!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irienegril View Post
    Port Antonio is amazing! So beautiful and peaceful. We love it!
    We are happy to miss the snowstorm heading to WI!
    I'm jealous irienegril! I am stuck in Wisconsin
    I love Portland parish! And all of Ja for that matter
    Have a great trip!

User Info Menu

Enjoying some jerk chicken, pork and sausage at Gurley Aston Wine and Grill. Weather is hot! Snow seems foreign right now!!!