Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Pics from out Trip. Feb 13th to the 27th

User Info Menu

Re: Some Pics from out Trip. Feb 13th to the 27th

Vi, the resort is so popular, they stay pretty steady busy throughout the year, but If you want to try and wrangle a deal during slow time, be sure to talk to Francis direct
    in the office. ( tell them jojo sent you ...lol )

User Info Menu

They are a return guest discount, but Ive found their rates to be pretty firm, as they are usually some of the lowest. They dont jack them up just to give u a discount like some places do. Like jojo said, Francis is the go to guy.
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

I forgot to ask for the discount when i booked at White Sands..How much is the discount? Hopefully I can still get it when i show up?

User Info Menu

nice pics, missed you guys, see you next Feb. soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Vi, the resort is so popular, they stay pretty steady busy throughout the year, but If you want to try and wrangle a deal during slow time, be sure to talk to Francis direct
    in the office. ( tell them jojo sent you ...lol )
    Hey Jojo! I emailed WS and received an email back from Michael, with rates, and he said he was the owner...should I still speak with Francis? Planning a November trip!

User Info Menu

lahoge, no, your good , Michael is the owner, Francis is the manager, either one will take good care of you !!! You will love White Sands !!!

User Info Menu

*vi* if you do plan a trip to Negril this summer, private message me... I have a recommendation that I think you will love

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by groove16 View Post
    They are a return guest discount, but Ive found their rates to be pretty firm, as they are usually some of the lowest. They dont jack them up just to give u a discount like some places do. Like jojo said, Francis is the go to guy.

I have found most if not all places will work with you in low season for a deal, even those who are highly rated on travel sites. Better results usually if you are willing to pay cash.

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    I forgot to ask for the discount when i booked at White Sands..How much is the discount? Hopefully I can still get it when i show up?
    One's discount will differ from another's. Loyalty is rewarded and if you make yourself a regular at a certain spot you surely will get rewarded. Also consider your on property spend as a factor. I have received free nights at a couple properties simply based on my bar tab!

User Info Menu

Thanks JoJo, Groove and booger. I appreciate your comments. Since I'll be using Jamaican currency, I can't pre-book. I'll take a chance and do a walk-in and hope they can accommodate me at their regular price or lower. It will be during slow season.

Hi there Sam I Am check your pm...

User Info Menu

Great Pics Todd, it was great running into you guys again!