Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Tale of Two Seasons

User Info Menu

Re: A Tale of Two Seasons

After a surprisingly good sleep, we woke up to the sounds of the roosters crowing, and our stomachs growling. Gotta get some breakfast in there!
    While we wait we make our way to the roof to watch all the schoolkids on their way to classes. Most of them see us up there and wave and say "good morning". I love seeing the kids in their uniforms!
    Name:  20180224_082522.jpg
Views: 1732
Size:  2.71 MB
    Jamaican breakfast for me!. Yum!
    Stomachs satisfied, we start our day by walking into town to see the sights get the lay of the land and to find a cambio.

User Info Menu

Name:  20180228_060800.jpg
Views: 1671
Size:  3.15 MB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Vacationlovaa, in answer to your question, I have left my luggage at the office many times. Once you check-in, your bags are tagged and put to the side. I usually go to Pier ! until it's time to leave.

So sorry about leaving your phone. Did you contact them to see if it were found?
    Thanks Vi! Yes i was able to finallyy pick it up thank the lord. I’ve never had pier one food. I’m in love with scotchies. Just wanted to do a quick trip to eat and exchange my money before the ride.

@marulunatic loving. The report so far !! Keep it coming

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180301_100248.jpg 
Views:	2020 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	50886

Name:	20180301_083737.jpg 
Views:	2048 
Size:	350.0 KB 
ID:	50887

I love the old architecture that's in this town. Always makes me think what the walls would say if they could talk.

Name:	20180301_100338.jpg 
Views:	2138 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	50888

We spent most of our first day just walking around and seeing what the town is like. Ok, we actually did get lost (sort of) and I practiced my best "Captain Ron" and just asked for directions. I could tell they were just waiting for me to realize that what we were searching for was practically just in front of us.
    "Do you need a guide?"
    "Yes please, cuz I'm a dumb a@@ tourist!"
    We finally found the marina again. You'll remember, we were just there a few hours ago....
    Last edited by Maralunatic; 03-23-2018 at 05:53 AM. Reason: fixing

User Info Menu

I really wasn't standing on my head...I can't for the life of me figure out why my pictures are showing like this. I hate to not post any photos, but I may have too..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maralunatic View Post
    I really wasn't standing on my head...I can't for the life of me figure out why my pictures are showing like this. I hate to not post any photos, but I may have too..
    They're not showing up at all for me, Mara.

User Info Menu

Maralunatic, If you're uploading from a phone, you may have to view the photos through a picture manager program or paint and flip them before posting.

User Info Menu

The marina really is beautiful. We met an interesting man who showed us how he harvests coconuts by climbing the tree and dropping some down. Luckily I stayed out of the way.

Name:	20180225_100935.jpg 
Views:	1725 
Size:	541.6 KB 
ID:	50876

The juice was sweet and so was the jelly.

Since we build boats for a living, I couldn't resist getting a picture of the JDF boat that was docked. Mr Lunatic didn't think it was such a good idea for me to ask for a boat ride.

Name:	20180225_104607.jpg 
Views:	2143 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	50877

Name:	20180225_110558.jpg 
Views:	1912 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	50878

User Info Menu

Yes, I'm all proud that I figured out the picture situation. Now I can keep going on the trip report..

Sometimes I have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the digital world