Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Has Anyone Stayed at Little Bay ?

User Info Menu

Has Anyone Stayed at Little Bay ?

Being I retired and hubs is soon to be we can actually get out of the usual pattern. I just booke a stay in Little Bay at Sandy’s by the Sea. Then we will move to Negril.

User Info Menu

Re: Has Anyone Stayed at Little Bay ?

I've never stayed in LB but have been in the town many, many times. It'll be a nice, peaceful start to your vacation. Close by are a couple of sweet, walkable bars, Blue Hole and Jam West are nearby, the infamous bat cave is an unique experience...

User Info Menu

What are the Bat Caves? We are staying at Sandy’s by the Bay. Our first two days at Roaring River with friends then back to the Cliffs.

Administrator

User Info Menu

It is an incredible place! Ask Sandy or anyone there to take you to see it. It is one of those things that is definitely off the beaten path!

The "Bat Cave" is one of the largest caves in the Little Bay area. Most everyone there knows about it. Years ago, Rusty, a friend of mine used to have a bike ride to the cave to celebrate the full moon.

A group of us non riders would head out early and set up candles and a sound system. The cave was lit up with almost a mystical semi-religious feel... (Better living through chemistry)

While those days are long over, most everyone in LB will still have stories from those days. Sandy will be able to help you!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

We will check out the Bat Cave. We went to Roaring River Cave last yr such a nice community.

User Info Menu

Was just checking their website and Trip Advisor. I haven't stayed there either but we went to Little Bay by Scooter last month and are also considering there for a few nights. It's such a peaceful area.

User Info Menu

I want to thank you for the respected. I have been tied up with a sick dog in the hospital and Haven had time to be on here. I booked through AirBNB. I have chatted with Sandy the owner. They have 4 bedrooms one with a private bath. They cook 2 meals a day for you and they look and sound great. It sounds like Sandy and Dillo are very respected in the area.