Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help. airline fairs giving me sticker shock

User Info Menu

help. airline fairs giving me sticker shock

this is the highest i have ever seen over $700 from east tn thru charlotte with us air.
    anyone have info on a charter from charlotte or atlanta in march?

User Info Menu

try hotwire.com,there down to 378..00 from msp to mbj,with a stop in charlott maybe you can pick the plain up that we go on from there.we are going from 2-22 to 3-8.

User Info Menu

we fly us air

User Info Menu

If Atlanta is your option check AIRTRAN!! Gosh, has anyone else been able to take advantage of airtran and the discounts deals since it has been posted here??

User Info Menu

ya mon........airfares are getting out of hand.......even from Florida to the Caribbean
    the taxes and fees are the worst culprit.......
    some destinations the taxes and fees are getting close to $200.........absolutely ridiculous......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Does anyone have airtran promo codes good for trips past December 31?
    The codes I saw all seemed to only be good for this year

If anyone has any good through April / May 2012 I would appreciate it!
    Thanks

User Info Menu

I agree it's terrible, I would not have been able to get mine except for me using skymiles on Delta

User Info Menu

Marley, only Jasperso's through january 8th 2012. Just sit tight a couple months and see what comes to light after the new year. In my experience, Airtran runs sales about 2 or 3 times per month, and as long as you are booking at least a couple weeks out and during a sale, you will still get the best fares.

User Info Menu

Thanks Lola

We were looking at doing something different this time to get the best deal but also the best times
    We were trying a one way on jet blue and a one way back on Air Tran
    it looks like we would get the same basic costs but a much better itinerary that way

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Thanks Lola

We were looking at doing something different this time to get the best deal but also the best times
    We were trying a one way on jet blue and a one way back on Air Tran
    it looks like we would get the same basic costs but a much better itinerary that way
    YES - ANother important point about looking at 1-way fares - you get more control over the scheduling! Sometimes different airlines! I have been watching for January, Airtran has un-desireable flight schedules (at the moment) leaving JA, if they don't change (I suspect they may) I will take another airline.