Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Join us April 27th, 2018 at Skylark for the 20th Annual Boardie Bash

Administrator

User Info Menu

Join us April 27th, 2018 at Skylark for the 20th Annual Boardie Bash

As we mentioned on Saturday, the 20th Annual Boardie Bash will be held at the new Skylark Hotel on the beach! From noon to 4pm, come and meet and greet other members of our Negril Boardie family! The Skylark is the newly remodeled property that was formerly Zanzi and before that Seawind.

Skylark is part of Rockhouse Resorts and is their first venture on the main beach! This stunning new property will be the perfect backdrop for our 20th Annual gathering! We hope to see you all there!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Join us April 27th, 2018 at Skylark for the 20th Annual Boardie Bash

Excited to see everyone!

30 days to touchdown

User Info Menu

hello Rob,
    been curious about skylark. i am guessing not opened as i heard not till january ? will you do some pics next time you are there. thanks

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    hello Rob,
    been curious about skylark. i am guessing not opened as i heard not till january ? will you do some pics next time you are there. thanks
    The Negril Rumor Mill is always baited with misinformation. Skylark is presently not open, but they are completing the bar and restaurant first. A few rooms are presently done, but there is still much concrete and construction going on.

We will be taking pictures at the Bash and rooms will be able to be checked out. The landscaping will be one of the last things to happen, so a picture now, with construction still talking place would not be very representative of the completed property.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Another Rockhouse Hotel on the beach ......... soon come ! !

User Info Menu

Just finished looking at a friend's report on Skylark. It looks marvelous. Good choice big man. Will be good to let people see a class act with people with class on the 7 mile.