Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Secrets Bon Fire Night

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Secrets Bon Fire Night

Hey There!

It getting to that time of year again when Secrets Cabins and Firefly Beach Cottages, Negril (www.jamaicalink.com/secrets, www.jamaicalink.com), put on their weekly Bon Fire Rum Punch Party. This is always an exciting time and guests especially love the live band serenade, dancing and social interaction brought on by this party. Even if you are not a Secrets/Firefly guest, you are always welcome to stop by one of our Bon Fire Rum Punch Party and experience the friendly culture packed with fun and laughter, always offered by Firefly and Secrets. Bon Fire Rum Punch Parties are held every Tuesday night starting at 6:30pm. See you there!Name:  B.Fire.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  81.7 KB

User Info Menu

See you there

User Info Menu

Is there an admission price?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Is there an admission price?
    nope.........

it's a great time especially when there is great turnout........
    dunno if the Red Stripes are still $150J's but their beers and drinks are very reasonably priced..........
    mabye Shooter will make a comment on dis........

ummmmmmmm......mi seen bigger bon fires der than the one showing.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Last time that I was at Firefly/Secrets (last December). Red Stripes were 150 J's.

User Info Menu

Good to know about this nice event. It will be on my "to do" list (assuming I'm still awake :-) $150J RS as of July.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Secrets/Firefly Bon Fire Rum Punch Party is Always Free

No there is no admission price, the party is free.