Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something for the Wife...

User Info Menu

Something for the Wife...

Hi-

We are going to Negril on the 7th and we are so stoked! This is our second time in Jamaica but first in Negril. We are staying at the Samsara and then at the Royalton for a total of 7 nights. We are going to do a sunset dinner in the West End and just enjoy the beach for the week. I really want to do something special for her while we are over there but I just don't know what! She's not a huge drinker/party person so doing the bar crawls probably won't be for her. Any tips or ideas for me? I know its a pretty broad question but I want to do something nice and not blow a whole day on an excursion.

Thanks everyone!

User Info Menu

Re: Something for the Wife...

I suggest night of 100 candles at Ivan’s restaurant/Catch a Falling Star. They offer free pickup. You must make the reservation well in advance. A little pricey but it will definitely blow her away.

User Info Menu

a massage or spa treatment at jackies on the reef would be heavenly, if she likes that type of pampering:

http://www.jackiesonthereef.com/treatments/

(it's cash only.)

User Info Menu

A private sunset cruse for 2!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    That would be my vote. It's a unique experience if you've never done it on the cliff side, especially if doing it privately, just the two of you (them). Maybe grab some dinner from somewhere after. Too bad Hungry Lion closed.

User Info Menu

We always stay on the West End at Coral Seas Cliffs & my honey has spent her last 4 birthdays there..(Feb 4th)..so we start her day with breakfast at Xtabi...then back to our place for her seaside massage...lunch use to be at Cosmos but gone now...so she loves Trevor at Kool Vibes for that...evening is always Ivan's & the crew there goes above & beyond for her sunset birthday dinner..Love that place.

User Info Menu

Slow walk on the beach in the evening, and don't forget to hold her hand. Watch the sun go own together, it's Negril, if this doesn't make her feel special nothing will.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    How would one go about getting a private cruise. We have always gone snorkeling by getting a boat right off the beach, not sure a bout the cruise, but my family would like to try it.

User Info Menu

Just ask one of the snorkel boat guys. Vincent, or Roger are popular here.

User Info Menu

Any boat on the beach would be willing to take you out, at just about any time. The catamarans can also offer a private trip!