Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Last Min Trip

User Info Menu

Last Min Trip

So if you got to take a last min. trip May28-June 2 would you do a Standard at Coco La Palms, Upgrade to a Deluxe for $130 or Stay at Treehouse for the same as deluxe but have to fly an airlines with luggage fees and luck of the draw of what you get for seats. We have only stayed at Negril Treehouse and Grand Pineapple. We love the Treehouse but love the drinks at Coco La Palms.

How is the breakfast a Coco La Palms that comes with room.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Last Min Trip

The breakfast at the Treehouse is better with their buffet breakfast..the Coco breakfast is fruit and breads and coffee which is very good. If you don't want the continental breakfast at Coco which is included..you get 5$ off any item on breakfast menu. The Coco standard new room is bigger then Treehouse standard rooms.There are two deluxes at coco..the old deluxe section which is quieter but more dated or the Deluxe in the new building..new building is a little noisier then then old section with it being set up more like a motel with common hallways. With deluxe at Coco..you get a patio..with a standard you get no patio. Hope that helps..both places are a win win in my opinion...

User Info Menu

Absolutely CoCo... IMO........ that will be a pretty slow time, but CoCo will have folks , as there are so many repeat guests.......breakfast is awesome ...I stay at the WS, and always go to CoCo for breakfast. If you want to upgrade a few dollars from the continental, you get so many options. An All American, gets you two eggs, choice of meat..(..has to be their awesome bacon, ) toast, fried potatoes, coffee, juice, fruit, and of course their warm homemade banana bread, included. I like their beach bar, and nice new bar. They also have a nice Jacuzzi hot tub, for some late night relaxing !!
    The best part is location.....right on the best part of the beach...

User Info Menu

Are the outside of the standards like Treehouse where it is a common area or are there no little table outside the standard?

User Info Menu

I would pick coco. I would book a standard and try to upgrade at check in to a deluxe. I've never done that but always thought about it. Eggs Benedict every morning for me.

User Info Menu

You don't get a table or patio outside with the standard. However there is a large patio on the third floor with several tables that people can share overlooking the pool and ocean. If its not much more..the deluxe is not a bad upgrade...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    You don't get a table or patio outside with the standard. However there is a large patio on the third floor with several tables that people can share overlooking the pool and ocean. If its not much more..the deluxe is not a bad upgrade...
    That was my fear. Nice to seat outside by our room if someone want to take a puff.