Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of our last trip

User Info Menu

Re: End of our last trip

Even the carry on?

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Mon View Post
    International into the US the cargo is watched I would guess the MBJ airport! Just saying !!
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Have you tried the "Find My Iphone" feature? You can sign-in to iCloud to determine where the phone is located. If it's in the States, some police departments will go to the address provided by iCloud. If you need instructions, the "Help" feature in Find my iPhone provides instructions.

Dr. J

User Info Menu

Hey Bob, 2 checked bags are free on Southwest. I've flown SW from Raleigh to MBJ since 2013. I especially like the ability to choose my own seat once I board. They beat Delta from here, especially since Delta charges $35 per checked bag and their ridiculous "Basic Economy" fare scheme. Tell Janet I said "hello."

Dr. J

User Info Menu

This whole cloud business gives me the willies. I am suspicious that one day I would see all my info or pictures online after the cloud gets hacked, so I don't use it. I did find out however that my IT guys at work can install the find my phone feature without using the cloud and have done so. I'm really not a phone guy and wouldn't own one if I didn't have to have it for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdub View Post
    Have you tried the "Find My Iphone" feature? You can sign-in to iCloud to determine where the phone is located. If it's in the States, some police departments will go to the address provided by iCloud. If you need instructions, the "Help" feature in Find my iPhone provides instructions.

Dr. J
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]