Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have Pushed The Button For February!!!!

User Info Menu

Cool I Have Pushed The Button For February!!!!

Done Finally....Flights prices have been slowing down this process to a crawl...and getting higher! So..........I booked! Feb 1st thru 8th...had to cut back days everyting so expensive...But I'll be back again in the fall...OK Ice Box Gals..GET BUSY and push dat button...don't leave me hangin(grin)

User Info Menu

Have a good time Doc.

I'll catch up to you one of theses days.

User Info Menu

Aren't you going this month Markospoon?

User Info Menu

Have a well deserved, great time Muzikdoc, you will I know with the Ice Box Gals!! We just got back last night & we had our usual great time. It just goes by so fast!! The countdown begins!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

We're right behind you Phil! Should have everything finalized in a day or two...YIPPIE!!!

User Info Menu

Congrats! It's a nice feeling huh, knowing you have a seat on a plane to Negril? Enjoy.

User Info Menu

Great to hear Wanda..This trip is gonna be a BLAST!..I have'nt looked forward to a reach like this in a long time!!! Can't wait to see you gals, and everyone else!!

User Info Menu

I'll be flying out as your flying in....enjoy!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Kevin...your first reach, man thats cool...you guys are gonna love it I guarantee. Be sure and hit a couple of Robs webcasts, it's a perfect way to meet a few boardies..The pub crawl on Wednesdays looks like a blast. Have Fun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blandy1 View Post
    Have a well deserved, great time Muzikdoc, you will I know with the Ice Box Gals!! We just got back last night & we had our usual great time. It just goes by so fast!! The countdown begins!!
    Awww Bonnie, you're so sweet!
    THE ICEBOXGALS HAVE OFFICIALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON!!! bogwoman and I will be behind you by a day so rest up!! LostinJA and our newbie will arrive the same day as you...