Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First trip To Negril - Not the last one!

User Info Menu

Ti2m - There are no washrooms at the original Office of Nature. It is right on the beach. It is very rustic and it gives you an experience to tell people about. I would think that a cab driver can drop you off pretty close, others may know better. The "new" Office of Nature has a house/building close by but I don't know if you could use the washrooms there. We wanted to support the original group, but that was our choice.

Here are a couple of more pictures to give you a better idea of what it looks like.

Last edited by OUV11112; 11-08-2011 at 12:53 PM.

User Info Menu

This report makes me miss it more. My wife and I stayed at SATP last year for a week and then moved to the Treehouse on Seven Mile. Both places were just the right mix. We will be back in early Feb. and definitely make the original Office of nature. We had a great time there last reach. Seven Mile and the Cliffs were also a riot. Fun no matter where you go.