Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Luciano At Seastar Pics

User Info Menu

Luciano At Seastar Pics

Seastar Inn Was full of great vibes this past Saturday. Not only was it the grand re-opening after the renovations, but Luciano was in the house to officially christen the venue. I have been checking the progress of the renovation over the last few weeks. Maybe some of you have seen the work in progress pics I posted recently. well let me tell you that after the work was completed, the furnishings in place, the stage set up and patrons starting to filter in, I was completely in awe. Chris and Francine have transformed Seastar from a resort with goods vibes into a class "A" venue with GREAT VIBES. No detail was left undone. If you have never been to Seastar, make it a point to go to one of their Saturday night parties or just go ther for dinner one night. If you have been to Seastar before, you will be in awe over the changes in this venue just as I was.
    Here are a few pics of a night I will remember for a long time!!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

User Info Menu

Thanks for those great pix. I can't wait to see all the improvements next March.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

WOW, stunning pics of the "NEW" Seastar Inn. Good to hear the "OLD" vibe has survived the renovations!!

Congratulations and Good Luck to Chris and Francine!

Bill, thanks for the pics,

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

AWESOME....I can't wait to get to Seastar in March! Thanks for sharing.

User Info Menu

Nice pictures! Seastar looks excellent! luciano looked in form, and what a venue it has become! Thanks for sharing

User Info Menu

Going to check out the show for the first time next weekend. Can't wait.