Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Where to Change CAD to JMD?

User Info Menu

Wink Where to Change CAD to JMD?

Hello,

I am arriving tomorrow in Montego Bay and then traveling to Treasure Beach via private driver. Can anyone recommend the bet Cambio to change money at? I know the airport is not very good. Is there a cambio at the Megamart? Does it have good rates?

Thanks!
    One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain
    So hit me with music ...

User Info Menu

Re: Where to Change CAD to JMD?

Sorry, we always change it here. If your driver is someone you know he could recommend the best place. We have used Canadian the odd time in Treasure Beach, but wouldn’t rely on it for the whole trip. Not much help here but hope you have a great time! Just a thought, maybe throw this up on the Negril message board. There are some really well seasoned boardies, a lot in Negril this week, and they may be able to help you out here!
    Last edited by hey_mon; 04-25-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon,

How you keepin?? How about some photos and words about your recent trip to Treasure Beach?? Where did you end up staying?

Walk good,
    Johng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ru6xX0l9U
    Last edited by johng; 04-26-2018 at 04:58 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    hey_mon,

How you keepin?? How about some photos and words about your recent trip to Treasure Beach?? Where did you end up staying?

Walk good,
    Johng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ru6xX0l9U
    Just posted on South Coast Board ... I would be interested in your experiences in TB! Please, comply with your friend's requesr!

User Info Menu

This is the ATM at Jack Sprat's. It's on your right as you pull into the parking lot.I didn't use it but saw plenty of people going in and out over the week we were in TB. If that doesn't work for you definitely ask your driver. Ours hooked us up pretty good.Name:  IMG_9572-X3.jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  529.7 KB

User Info Menu

Figured it out... Got change in Montego.
    Been here for a few days. Will do a little report when I get back. Enjoying the place!