Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: how to post a picture

User Info Menu

how to post a picture

please don't laugh at this question.
    i have photos on my mac i would like to post on the message board?
    instructions? thanks

User Info Menu

Re: how to post a picture

When you start a post, click on the little picture icon - it looks like there is a tree in it (third from the right) and it is right next to the one that looks like a movie strip. You should have a box pop up that says from computer or from url. Mine always defaults to "from url" so I have to click on "from computer". From here, click "choose file". Click on the pictures you want to select, then click "upload files". After each image, I hit return (it will show up in brackets and say attach some other things then a bracket. I usually hit enter after each picture because it allows a line of space between each picture rather than having them touch.) Then post away! I think you can select multiple at a time...

Attachment 49759
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[/url]

User Info Menu

Attachment 49765
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Thanks, Todd!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Just curious, is this picture posting method still working? I have always posted exactly as Jenn described, but now it doesn't work for me I'm just curious if others are having issues???

Administrator

User Info Menu

Attachment 51419

It seems to be working on this end... what error message, if any, are you receiving?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I have tried posting several more times and only had success once a few minutes ago, on the Negril "Local Motion" post. I do the same thing each try and in the bottom left corner the progress goes up to 97% each time, whether it's successful or not. I am trying to post another picture here, but nothing shows, even after going through the same steps.

I'm on Chrome - Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) & Windows 10 Pro.

Name:  20180226_180920.jpg
Views: 1258
Size:  2.27 MB

I posted another pic here, but it's upside down of course! First time that's happened - lol! IDK what to tell you Rob, it could be me or my SurfacePro 3

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1310
Size:  14.5 KB

Testing

User Info Menu

That's Maine but it worked

User Info Menu

Name:  4C34DBB1-4193-4245-ABFE-70C0FEC8D392.jpg