Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOW --- only 4 sleeps - really?

User Info Menu

Aha - love the curried goat at the BarB and they always have a frosty guinness for the beach. I'll be kissin' the ground on Friday. Sweet home away from home. Got the suitcase down to 49.2 pounds. Thank the 100 little gods it has wheels. Maybe we all need to invest in a storage container to keep island stuff there instead of draggin' it back & forth ;D Have a great time sweetness - maybe I'll get to meet you.
    improvise & overcome

User Info Menu

Sweetness have a wonderful trip. Don't forget cord for computer and one for camera to get pics off :-)

User Info Menu

I'll be at Point Village from 11/15 - 1/3. I'm sure we will meet sometime.

Cheers.
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE

User Info Menu

Thx Tizzy and all......yes Tom I hope to meet you "round"......yes I will be doing live reports but depending on gravity there may be a day or so delay (lol)......I can't wait to hug up my likkle boys and see old friends and new.
    laptop power cord (check) camera download cord (check).......
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I'm so excited for you!! The preparation for a longer stay are staggering!! I am really considering taking a laptop this trip. I just bought one about a month ago and I love it. You might want to pack a 3 prong adapter. I have an older home, so I had to have some handy. Most of the rooms that I have stayed in have few outlets and those with 3 prong are almost always in use for frig, tv, etc. Good thing is,,,little room is needed to pack this! LOL

I have already started preparation and I don't leave till mid December. I do have all my Christmas shopping done!! Yeah!!! Not wrapped yet, but I'll get there. Can't wait to start reading your reports...they will help me survive my wait!! Have a fantastic time!!

User Info Menu

Sweetness....I am smiling big for you too!

Tom H...going back already!?!?!?! Mi jealous for real....have fun!

User Info Menu

So glad I am not a chick! I just through a few pairs of shorts and some t shirts in a bag the night before.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

see you there in a couple of weeks

User Info Menu

Enjoy your reach to the max, I know your going to enjoy and refresh yourself!

And please, take lots of pics, you're pics above are wonderful, especially like the one of the face. Have a great time!

User Info Menu

Cool

Poolguy - we are all glad your not a chick too (lol).

S&J finally we getta hang out !!!!!!!!

Chuck the face is a piece of art that hangs outside the office at Tensing Pen.....It is AMAZING....the hair are branches of seed pods and the ceramic is exquisite........thx for the vote of confidence on my photos - it is such a passion for me and if they touch someone else it brings me such joy... bless

Likkle more........
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 518 (Small).jpg
Views: 148
Size:  37.0 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness