Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOW --- only 4 sleeps - really?

User Info Menu

WOW --- only 4 sleeps - really?

Time flies once it close to my next reach - thought I had lots of time to get ready and now scrambling....WAY too many clothes so gotta cut that mountain down today.....(even tho my stay is long..there is such a thing as laundry in Negril lol) preping my laptop for its first JA visit.....bringin plants in from the patio...finishing up Christmas shopping (will be only 6 days before when I get back).....checkin the list and day dreamin about the HEAVY SIGH when I land at Sangster....til then gonna be a bit stressed as I do not enjoy the traveling part (lol) but peace soon come.

Thanks to all the boardies who have gone recently and shared your reports......its what keeps us goin!
    BLESS

Name:  Rasta Sunset Boatop (Medium).jpg
Views: 311
Size:  42.4 KB

Name:  Amazing Sunset (Medium).jpg
Views: 404
Size:  37.8 KB

Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 181 (Small).jpg
Views: 400
Size:  51.0 KB

Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 179 (Small).jpg
Views: 406
Size:  56.0 KB

Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 315 (Small).jpg
Views: 395
Size:  49.9 KB

Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 454 (Small).jpg
Views: 362
Size:  60.7 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Oh Sweetness, I know you must be very excited. Cut down that "mountain". The less close the better, lol.

Enjoy your trip!! That fish just looks so delicious.

User Info Menu

Enjoy your trip! If you wander down to NBCC come say Hi to me -- I'll be there Nov 23 - 27

User Info Menu

Only one word for you Sweetness:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a blast, so happy for you, and so happy for us that you will have your laptop and can give us real time reports!
    All the best to you on your trip, enjoy!

User Info Menu

I am with ya Sweetness. It seems like forever ago when we booked our trip back to Negril and now it is upon us and it's weird to think we will be there next weekend.

This is the first time we will be going for 2 weeks and I too have a mountain of clothes and I know darn well I wont wear half. And the fact that my husband had spinal surgery 7 weeks ago, I am going to be the luggage mule. So I really need to scale back, but having a hard time giving up stuff.

Started my Christmas shopping also so I will at least have the bulk of it done and less stress. But I wouldn't give up leaving at this time of year for Negril for anything. Everything will fall into place.

Have a great trip and maybe we will see you there.

User Info Menu

We are a week out. Just looked at the weather for our arrival and it's saying rain. Oh well, just happy that the road is better. I can remember a few exciting rides when the potholes were as big as the van.
    It doesn't matter what the weather is, I'll be in Jamaica in week... woohoo.
    Legends BananaShout HardingHall Xtabi NBCC RondellVillage

User Info Menu

see ya around sweetness....safe travels.

User Info Menu

Ooooooooh LUuuuuucky. Super excited for ya Sweetness!!! Have a safe trip, take lotsa pics to post! lol

You're gonna be there for a while, that's so cool....will you posting live?
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Cool

thank you all for posting.......it means a lot to share my excitement with you. You are the ones that truly understand how I feel.

Jamerican - maybe I will see you pon di beach but I am usually around BarBBarn, Treehouse or Boat Bar when on the beach but maybe will see you at a webcast???? would love to meet you.

Marley - you gave me a big SMILE - I feel the love man (lol) Trip reports soon come and LOTS of photos (which I will back up on my thumb drive just in case).

Aud A Sea (first of all....VERY clever name - love it) yep I have to manage two GIANT overheavy suitcases that I will thankfully check and a leather duffel with my laptop carryon - I will do it somehow - once at Sangster I become superwoman and drag a train out them doors if I have too (lol).

Jeri - I feel ya on the weather - no matta sunshine or rain I am happy - JA rain is sweet and like Tizzy said in her post we have only had one day rain this year in Austin so I am craving it (but love me some sunshine too weatherman......)

Red - gonna ring you up once I am settled.......bless always.

Ooooweeeee - here I come.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Have a really great, wonderful time. It sounds like a nice long stay... the best kind! I know & understand the routine you're going through. Hmmmm... what can I eliminate? LOL. I know you'll enjoy your time in JA.