Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gym in negril ??

User Info Menu

One downside to Swept away's gym...it is open air. It does get hot and humid. Only the aerobics/yoga room is air conditioned.

Oh, and while you are checking on prices for passes at Swept Away, you might want to ask if that includes the lap pool, squah/racquetball , tennis and basketball courts. There is also a full bar right there with great fruit smoothies and infused water on top of beer (Red Stripe, Miller Lite and Guinness) and spirits. I'm not sure if that's included in the price of the pass, but I don't know how they'd know if you were a guest on a day pass or actually staying at the resort.

I can't speak first-hand as to going about obtaining passes, but when we were there, my wife and I met a woman at the lap pool that was there on a pass. The difference might be that she was "local" as in living in Jamaica and working at another hotel/restaurant. Point being, passes exist in some shape or form.
    Johio

User Info Menu

I don't even work out and that gym at CSA makes me want to go. Nice.