Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Point Village question.....?

User Info Menu

Point Village question.....?

Hello.. can guests of Point Village walk through to Bloody Bay by way of the beach, or do you have go on the road and around? Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Point Village question.....?

You can walk through Hedo's beach to get to Long Bay but not to Bloody Bay. The Long Bay beach ends at Point Village and the Bloody Bay beach doesn't start until the Royalton. I think the only non-resort access to Bloody Bay is at the office of nature.

User Info Menu

No there isn't access to Bloody Bay from Point Village. Just a word of caution regarding accessing Bloody Bay via The Office of Nature. The gate has been closed quite a bit lately, I am not sure as to the reason why. I don't stop there anymore on my walks down the beach since Cocky died. A whole new crowd and negative vibe there now in my opinion. The safest bet is to continue on past Office of Nature and take the primitive lane way in that is accessible and distinguishable by the missing section of fence just before Riu Negril.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. I always walk into Bloody Bay via Office of Nature. Always would have a nice chat with Phil {Cocky}. We were going to go to his farm sometime, but may he rest in peace. Not interested in negative vibes thats for sure. One love.