Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just returned from Negril and we had the time of our lives!! *Pics*

User Info Menu

Terrific pictures!!!! Thanx...................

User Info Menu

Awesome photos! You all look so relaxed and happy. Love the photo with the little kids. Precious! Looking forward to your trip report and more photos.

User Info Menu

Clarity, The lovely lady who along with her husband are the owners of Sun Beach (where I hang out most of the time) told me once, that after about 2 days all of the tourists like us begin to glow. You and Markus certainly have "the glow!"

User Info Menu

Sounds like you packed two weeks into six nights!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Can't wait to read the trip report Clarity! You all look so happy! Of course, you are....you're in Jamaica!
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    I am smiling so big right now....I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you loved the cliffs and that you had an EVEN BETTER trip this time. The pics are awesome and have already made my day. Catcha is awesome and I am so happy you two got a chance to experience....the staff is amazing! I love them all. And the pic of Kevin and Ty and everyone made me smile....aren't they just the best!
    There is one particular picture that made me smile the most.....how were those dirty bananas?!?!?!?!
    So glad you guys had a chance to experience it all!
    Can't wait to hear more!

Also really glad to hear that Jamar liked it too, did you get a chance to check out Blue Cave?

More More More!!!

User Info Menu

OH.....P.S. We have tentatively booked Catcha for April 22-29....I told Andrea and Mauvette we would book officially once we have heard from Daisy and Markus.....she assured me that you both would be hooked and to that I said....DUH!

User Info Menu

Made my morning- beautiful and makes me remember the reason I love Jamaica. Love the vibes.

User Info Menu

Looks like you had a great time.. I saw you guys on the canoe webcast, but wasn't sure it was you.. these pics verify it lol.. I will be there this February, but all these great reports lately are helping ease pain of waiting..

User Info Menu

Absolutely FABULOUS pics, Clarity!!....eye candy fi tru! So glad you enjoyed your second trip!