Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Just returned from Negril and we had the time of our lives!! *Pics*

User Info Menu

Oh ya I almost forgot. We went back to Catcha for our last diner Thursday night and also eat at the "Special Table", what a great seat for diner.

User Info Menu

something about your photos and words always brings the negril that I love back so intensely- like Sweetness, I shed a tear. Loving the photos and I think they are especially poignant for me as I used to go 2 to 3 times a year and now can barely make it once a year. My last trip was well over a year ago. That is the most beautiful family that you took the pic of, and the photo is framed so wonderfully with the action of the kid on a bicycle in a blur in the background. What gorgeous happy faces. Catcha, Seastar, love seeing them again--stayed at Seastar back in the days they let Seastar guests hang out and swim at Cathca--I was there almost every day jumping off those cliffs and floating on their giant floats. Can't wait to hear about your adventures--you are definitely stepping it up with clubs and local dance scenes-- and are you learning daggering 101?
    Waiting with bated breath for all your reports--how cool that we are going to hear from all three of you. 3 times the fun!
    Last edited by irieworld; 11-14-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: spelling woops