Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Toots & The Maytals

User Info Menu

Toots & The Maytals

Did you see Toots & The Maytals on Jimmy Fallon last night? {7-25} They did Funky Kingston. It was great! Hope they play in Negril this upcoming season. One love.

User Info Menu

Re: Toots & The Maytals

Also, before Jimmy Fallon introduced them, he was just besides himself glorifying reggae music, and encouraging everyone to listen to reggae music. I thought that was cool.

User Info Menu

Damn, I missed it! Will try to find it on-demand.

It's great to see Toot's performing again. He will be doing a show with Chronix in Philly, later this summer.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Don't miss Chronixx! We have caught him in Negril and Kingston, a must see if he is performing near you.

Toots Hibbert, whether alone or with the Maytals is worth every penny! Have seen him dozens of times all over the place!

Sounds like an awesome show!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Jimmy Fallon is a huge fan of Chronixx, he has been on his show before and Jimmy is supposed to be a big fan of his. Personally I'd like to see Jah Cure, who is my favorite.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Toots and The Maytals will be playing in Huntington Long Island, 15 minutes from my home, on August 23. The one night I will be out of town. Every once and a while life kicks you in the jewels ��

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Thanks ukran1ans! Funky Kingston sounded tight!

User Info Menu

Toots and The Maytals in Brooklyn Aug 3! Life is good again.

User Info Menu

Going to see him on August 22 in New Haven- a good way to start my 100 day countdown to returning to Negril