Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Any info on Wild Parrot (formerly Sunquest cottages)?

User Info Menu

Any info on Wild Parrot (formerly Sunquest cottages)?

The place looks basic, but they're offering an amazing deal. Is it too good to be true???? Where exactly is the property?

User Info Menu

they have web page with map. it is fairly central 5 min walk to margaritaville. Yes basic, but clean, nice staff, and good food last year, i visited a friend that stays there for a couple of months, captain Andy took us for a great boat ride and lobster dinner. We buy our fresh squeezed oj from miss rose there daily. cant wait to return, cya feb,and march cheers

User Info Menu

I will be checking this place out in a couple weeks, almost booked it but want to take a tour first.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hung out at the bar this Sept. Oct. Great vibe. Toral (owner) is a great host, Melody (Mgr.) makes you feel like you've been coming there forever. I'll be staying there Nov. 30th. For 9 days. Also as I mentioned on previous posts, I'll be helping in the kitchen teaching the great young cooks some new dishes. A little more contemporary. Maybe see you @ Sprats party Dec.2nd. @ Debar. Eat food, talk food and maybe have a red stripe to wash down all the food and talk.

User Info Menu

I will be stopping by the bar too, I saw a picture on Facebook and the bartender was a guy named Richard that I know from years back.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I looked at the rooms a year ago..very clean..nice for the buck