Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: I need your christmas quotes

User Info Menu

I need your christmas quotes

I am in a pickle

I have 4 days of my trip still unbooked and I thought I would be fine and I would book cheap cabins as my budget for those 4 particular days is close to zero but I did think if a low cost all inclusive came up maybe I would push the boat out a bit and consider it.

The dates are 26th-30th December

Where can I have as a back up if the cabins are not available?

I know a lot of you are going to be there at this time and have all been getting quotes so if you could please message me or post your deals here.

User Info Menu

Negril Beach Club -- My cousin just booked a studio last week and it was $100 per night. Don't know if it's a deal or not but it was worth it to him since the rest of us are staying there.

User Info Menu

I didn't check that many because there were only a few hotels I would stay at, but I know that Coral Seas Gardens had some availability and rates were about $80/nt. I was going to suggest Yoga Center but it looks like they are booked for those days. I think Valentine Villas (trombone) have rooms on the garden side that go for around $60/per night? But not sure of availability. I found some of the hotels had minimum stay requirements over the Holidays also. I am at Hidden Paradise and that is also around $80/nt.

So are you going to book something before you leave or wait until you arrive?
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Actually, I just checked hotelscombined.com, and the prices for Dec 26 the dec. 30 are VERY reasonable ... the lowest is summerset village at 55 per night, but on the beach there is Bungalo for 58, NBCC for 86 and Hidden Paradise for 95 ..... Not sure if the rates will go up as we get closer to Christmas, but in this wacky world, the prices could go DOWN ..... the deals in Negril are incredible!

User Info Menu

Bungalo and Hidden Paradise are not on the beach. They are both across the road from the beach. Hidden Paradise is attached to Mama Flos which is a restaurant on the beach and the Bungalo is no longer attached to anything from what I recently learned. It is still owned by the folks from Sun Beach; but is being leased out to someone else, I think.