Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Trip Report - Long Overdue

User Info Menu

Tizzy - Thanks. It was actually really cool to back through the memories as I wrote it and chose the pictures. Blue Cave is one of the coolest places I've ever been, and the vibe there is indescribable. It's like its the Negril of Negril. If that makes sense. If I had a million bucks, I would buy it for sure. We are definitely some fun peeps. We'll have to meet up on the next overlapping trip.

Rambo - Thanks brada. No more Air Jamaica direct flights from O'Hare What's your preferred way to get there?

gerryg - Thanks. Your report was pretty awesome. I would have loved to try Negril as a single guy.

Clarity - You think you were bummed reading it when it got to day 4? We were so bummed living it. Never again for less than a week.

This board has been invaluable every time I've planned a trip to Negril. I've posted questions every single time I think. It seems like every time I come back I have to re-register tho! Oh well, on to the next report: Beaches Sandy Bay in 2007. TOTALLY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. But cool in it's own way...

Respect,
    Finny
    March 2006 - Blue Cave Castle | November 2007 - Beaches Sandy Bay | November 2008 - Blue Cave Castle/Rockhouse/Grand Lido | March 2012 - Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

Loved your report Finny and great pix too. So glad you guys had a great time. There is just something about a Jamaican Breakfast and Jus Natural is a great place.

Negril has such an amazing vibe. I have a feeling you will find a way to make a return trip sooner than later. Next time take a least a week. Don't think anyone can go to Negril just once.

User Info Menu

Thank you for the report and great pix. I like that Wildcat shirt too.

Respect,
    Col. Andy & "Wildcat" Pam

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Finny View Post
    Day 3
    The rest of the evening was a blur as I tried desperately to smoke everything I had left. It was a valiant effort, but in the end it was a battle I lost. Falling asleep with the sound of the waves hitting the rocks 70 feet below us I had the most relaxing rest possible.
    Now that's funny! Guess I'm picturing a scene from a Cheech and Chong movie with the Castle room filled with smoke.
    I really enjoyed your trip report and loved all the pictures. Hey 3 days is better than no days but even after a week it was way hard to leave. Thanks for the post.

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad