Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad news....

User Info Menu

Re: Sad news....

Was sitting and writing a eulogy for my best friend, Marshall when I came across this story I wrote in 2010 on Negril.com but originally written in 2001 while living in Billy's Bay, Treasure Beach. This is a story about my first trip to Accompong Town.
    https://negril.com/forum/showthread....5-St-Elizabeth

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Sorry for your DEEP loss. Thanks for sharing that video! Felt like we knew him just by that short video clip! RIP brother!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Oh Bill, I am so sorry to hear of your brother Marshals demise. What a hardworking young man gone too soon. Glad I got to met him and spend some time in his abode. praying for strength and couragefor you as you face saying goodby to your bretheren! til we met again.

User Info Menu

Thank you all, again, for the kind thoughts. A couple of older pictures I ran across yesterday looking for some to send to his family.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=985a773da5
    Peace and Guidance

User Info Menu

A final update from Accompong Town. Clive "Marshall" Robb will be laid to rest on Saturday October 6th in the Accompong Town Cemetery in Accompong Town, St. Elizabeth. I will be going up early that morning from Negril. Anyone who might want to go along, message me.

Peace and Guidance.